Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Got Sidetracked...

I really have been meaning to get back here and tell you about more of our favorite things. My little hopeful business venture got an unexpected endorsement this week, though.

Oh. Dear. Me.

I had hopes of starting my own day care out of our home. It was put on the back burner, though, after our propery managers failed to install the fence we were promised. So Avery and I have been content just doing as our hearts desire each day.

Until Tuesday!

I've got a little guy starting twice a week with me! It turns out, it's not what you know that gets you places -- it's WHO you know. (I know...we've all heard this before, but in this instance, it was proven to me indefinitely.) A lady who works with my mom at the clinic was looking for someone to watch her adorable nearly-one-year-old son two days a week (her mother watches said cutie the rest of the week).

So, please excuse me if I've been a bit distracted. I've been scrambling to insert all of the outlet covers and crawl around looking for other dangers to little beings.

Hopefully we'll get into a better rhythm after the holidays.

Until then,
Merry Christmas!

No comments: