Thursday, December 3, 2009

A few of my favorite things!

...But first!...

I had every intention of posting something wonderful this morning.  Now morning has turned into very late morning, and still I have no blog post.

I spent the last hour (and then some) trying to figure out how to add "Zesty" to that neat little photo I took yesterday, which now adorns the top title area of my blog.  Yeesh.  I think I may need to be admitted to an inpatient psychiatric ward at this point.  I'm not especially techno-savvy, but I'd like to think that I can tough my way through this sort of situation.  I've thrown in the towel, though.  (Easy to understand instructions would be greatly appreciated, but not expected!)

So just pretend my title area actually includes the title of my blog, would ya, please?  Thank you very much.

Now...on with the show.

I promised a "Favorite Things" post, and you will receive one - even if it leads to a severe mental breakdown.

We'll start with some random offerings (because, let's face it, I don't have the mental capacity to create something organized.  And truthfully, it's kind of fitting).

1. Electric Toothbrushes! Not only do they clean your teeth effectively and quickly (even if you're still half asleep), but they're fun for children! In my humble, personal opinion, they do a much better job with less objections from the younger, shorter population. Avery spotted this Spiderman toothbrush in our local WalMart and decided we weren't leaving the store without it.  (Mommy and Daddy have their own grown-up versions, as well!)



2. This perfume! Never in my life did I think I would ever own something with Paris Hilton's name on it. Never ever EVER! But I'm loving this perfume! When I shop for fragrances, I usually just stroll along the counter, picking up bottles and sniffing, only hesitating when something pleases my scent pallatte. You can't imagine my dismay when I looked at the bottom of this bottle and found You-Know-Who's name. Ach. But really, it smells divine.



3. LIP BALM! I am a hopeless addict when it comes to this stuff. (How did cavewomen manage without it? Did they wish for something refreshing to spread onto their dry, chapped lips?) This and this are my favorites. You can usually find them on my nightstand - and one in my pocket.  And at least one in my purse.  One in the car..........You get the idea.




Next we'll have some Holiday Favorites, then possibly some Avery Favorites.  Look for them as soon as my brain has healed from today's injuries (jury's still out on how long that may take).

No comments: