Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blah Bloggy Blog...

...or Bloggy Blog Blah. Or Blog Bloggy Blah. Or Blah Blog Bloggy.

No matter how you say it, I either A) haven't had anything to say {yeah, right!}, or B) haven't had the ambition to write. The end result, no matter which option we choose, is that I've had a cookie recipe on the top of my blog for far too long. It's been nagging at the back of my mind.

I have a post tucked up my sleeve that would highlight some of my favorite everyday items. I haven't started photographing them, however, and I'm not entirely sure what I'll include and what I won't. For example, I love my face wash...but it really isn't blog-worthy. And I really don't think you care that Matt and I decided overnight diapers would be a good idea, since our toilet-challenged two-year-old soaks regular Pampers like nobody's business.

So...someday soon, probably after Thanksgiving, I'll find the ambition to write a more interesting post. And I promise I'll try to make it more fun than Aveeno and Pampers.

Have a Happy Holiday!

No comments: