Thursday, April 1, 2010

9 Weeks & 6 Days

Tomorrow will mark week 10! Hooray!

Here is what I've discovered since my last post:

1. Reglan makes my heart go pitter-patter (and so not in a good way. Dr. B-G said, "No more.").

2. Zofran gives me the yawns, and makes it virtually impossible for me to get anything done in a day. Plus, I was still throwing up while taking it, so what's the point?

3. I would give my left ear to be done with this first trimester! Ugh! The vomiting is really getting old.

4. I am so very thankful to have a mother and husband who are understanding and willing to help out. I can't even remember the last time I cooked a meal for my family!

5. We are excited that this pregnancy has stuck (fingers crossed it stays that way!), and that as each week passes, we get that much closer to adding to our little family!

Wishing you all a Happy Easter full of good food, good friends, love, and family.

No comments: